The Access You Desire Lies In The Value You Give - Nigerian Public Speaker, Rotiba Emmanuel Oluwagbenga, Reveals
The Serial Entrepreneur had shared the nugget on his social media handle, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
A couple days ago, Director Hope Foundation, Rotiba Emmanuel Oluwagbenga, took to his Instagram handle to advise his followers to quit 'looking for access', instead 'create value', adding that it's the key to achieving dreams.
"In the past I had tried to get access to some people, circles and networks but it never happened and I learnt a big lesson there and then. I stopped looking for access but focused on creating value that GAVE ME ACCESS. I have met, Sat and invited by some Industry leaders since I defined my USP.
"I realized you may never have access to certain places in life if you don’t work out and define your USP( Unique selling point) as such be seen as a person of value in area of your strength or craft .
You must work out your SALVATION even if it’s freeπ. Break free from the mentality of “ I don’t have access” to “ I’ll be a person of value”
"The access you desire lies in the value you give. Create it.
My two cent advise. Share your experience if you’ve had some experience.
Shalom.
#iam Reo."
Our reporter learnt that a follower identified as Ejikemanny, seemed to agree.
"This is a tested and trusted formula. No cap."


Comments
Post a Comment