Always Remember That There Are No Mistakes If You Have Learned Something In The Process - Nigerian Entrepreneur, Philbert Onugha
The Life Coach had shared the nugget on his social media handle, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.
Although little to no information is available in the public domain about Philbert Onugha, our reporter learnt that he's an Entrepreneur cum Public Speaker - he is of Nigerian origin.
Taking to his Instagram handle a few days ago, the Coach shared an inspiring piece with his followers, stressing that one would do well to never stop learning.
"LEARN! LEARN!! LEARN!!!and never Stop Learning💯
Everyday Presents us an Opportunity to Grow and Get Better. Don’t miss an Opportunity to Learn.
"Every Failure is a Learning Opportunity. Every Setback is a Learning Opportunity ✅
Keep Learning and Keep Growing💯
"@johncmaxwell said; “At the end of every day, ask yourself three questions:”
What did I learn today?
How did I grow today?
What will I do differently tomorrow?
"Always remember that there are no mistakes if you have learned something in the process.✅
ABSOLUTELY TRUE!
Cheers to Your Unending Success💯 #blessedweek."


Comments
Post a Comment