This Is Fire, Music Lovers React As Nigerian Artiste, Mr Original, Shares Snippet Of Forthcoming Song

 


The Singer had shared a video of himself singing with friends, thereby spurring followers to express admiration for him, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


Taking to his Instagram handle a few days ago, talented Nigerian Artiste, Mr Original, shared a video of himself singing, vibing with friends, even as he talked about his forthcoming song.


"I put my soul into this project just like I always do to every song I drop.

New music soon…. November 4th

Save the date 📌


"🥁 @silent_rugged .

_kindly tag @mufasatundeednut @officialhiptv @donjazzy @thenamix and share on your story 🌺 ❤️

#explore #explorepage #music #afrobeats #lagos #instagood #viralvideos #trending #reels."


Our reporter learnt that followers have since taken to the comments to extol him - here's an excerpt.


Ifennaaa, 'This is fire'; Zim_hotel_looks, 'Original'; Samuelogb1, 'Original African boy', among others.



Comments