I Made 'Hope Song' To Lift Spirits And Heal Souls, Singer AFRO JC Reveals

 


The talented music act had in a series of post stated that he was inspired by the sufferings of people to record the song, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


The musical piece, 'Hope Song' by Ebiegberi Gabriel, better known as AFRO JC, was released on Audiomack Friday, October 21st. The Keyman-produced song encourages people to keep hope alive. 


In a series of posts on his Facebook profile, in the morning hours of today, the celebrated Singer revealed the one reason why he recorded 'Hope Song', adding that he's pretty sure the musical piece will prove useful to many souls.


"I made hope song to lift spirits🔌and heal  souls☀️.


"I Really wasn’t planning on dropping any song till I release my debut album “is this Love” but along the line the world was going through a great shift .people were forced in there shell many couldn’t face it🥺many lost hope  but in the midst of all the chaos I felt  so blessed and full of positive vibrations☀️it really felt like my time .💐too much energy it’s only love that I share some with the world in this trying times🖤.I am sending love and light to you yes you 🌻.


"Live your life the best you can because life no get menu 🦋I hope this music heal the soul and hearts of everyone tuned in my frequency 🌻it’s all love from the #SabiManDemMovement.

Afro JC -Hope Song

https://audiack.com/SABIBOI/song/afro-jc-hope-song."



Comments