You Are Changing Lives - Keep It Up Chief, IG User Tells Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius

 


The accomplished Blockchain Entrepreneur had invited users to join his inner circle, thereby spurring followers to express admiration for him, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.


Yesterday, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, took to his verified Instagram handle to advise his followers to join his inner circle, even as he mentioned 2 amazing benefits.


"WHATS YOUR PLAN TO MAKE MORE MONEY THIS MONTH?

Happy New Month, dear friends.

I wish you a prosperous month in June.


"Last month was such an excellent Month for us, especially those in my Inner Circle.

Swipe to see JUNE TRADE SIGNAL REPORT IN MY INNER CIRCLE.

We made over 2,157% Profit in Futures and Spot Trade Signals I sent to my Inner Circle Subscribers.


"As you know, the Subscription fee to Join us is $500 for 12 months, but I know many of you want to join but don’t have enough money to pay the complete $500, so I am giving you the opportunity today to tell me how much you can afford to pay right now out of the $500 subscription fee for 1 year.


"Keep it close to $400 -$500 to get early access because this offer is only open to 4 people who have cash now to pay.


"WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN?

1. Twice every week I will put you on a video call with me where I show you all the insider secrets of trading cryptocurrency. Show you how to use a trading Exchange, I will open the curtain for you, hold your hands, show you which coin to trade and not to, when to buy and sell and what’s more?


"2. You will also get access to Subscribe to a secret AUTO-TRADER BOT I use for trading cryptocurrency. With this BOT, you have a 99.99% chance of hitting the sweet spot in trading. All you have to do is fund your account, press some buttons, allow the BOT to do the trading for you when I send signals, you go to sleep while the BOT make profits for you, you can withdraw your money from the BOT anytime 247.


"Oh yes! It’s that easy!

Want some testimonies? (Check my stories highlights tagged “INNER CIRCLE.”

See what my already existing subscribers are saying about my INNER CIRCLE!


"Lastly, if you were reading this and were part of my INNER CIRCLE last month, drop a comment below about when you Joined and how much you’ve made so far.

I want only those who have paid and join me to comment below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ


"Convinced? Send a DM of what you can afford to pay now and Join my Inner Circle!

This offer is only for people who need more money to end the remaining 6 Months of 2022 RICH.

Dm me now and tell me what you can afford.

#TATCOIN #BITCOIN #REALESTATE #INTERNET #MOGUL

".


As a crowd of his followers took to the comments to express admiration for him, a user identified as sam_4177, stated that he's changing lives.


"You are changing life. Keep it up chief".



Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments