I Sw**r I No Ever Get Tired Liking Your Posts, The Outfit Sef Dey Scatter Person Brain, Addicted Fan Tells Denrele Edun
The Hamburg-born Media Personality had shared several nice photos of himself on his social media handle, thereby spurring followers to drop nice words, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
A couple days ago, popular Nigerian Television Personality, Adenrele Oluwafemi Edun, professionally known as Denrele Edun, took to his verified Instagram handle to share several cute cute photos of himself to his 647k followers, even as he talked about where he's headed to.
"Landed in Lagos looking like a million bucks in this sequinned embellished edgy classy goth two-piece by the Uber talented @hazelgracestyles , pulled by my PH Jugunu @hartxstyling !
Off to support my Day1 @officialbovi at the #bovinaughtybynature #bovi show tonight going down at Eko Hotel NOW!
"Outfit: @hazelgracestyles
📸: @kodeblacc
Styling/Creative Direction: @hartxstyling
Skin: @blemivivskincare2
P.S: You can actually wear the sequinned mesh top in 5 different ways!
Art, baby! 🙌.
Our reporter gathered as his followers took to the comments to drop nice words, a user identified as just_ridwan02, stated that he'll never stop loving him.
"@denrele_edun fuck that shit giving us hot vibes. Omo I swr I no ever get tired liking your post - the outfit sef dey scatter person brain".
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment