Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, List 5 Things To Do Now That Bitcoin Price Keeps Falling - No. 3 Is Most Important

 


The Miami-based Blockchain Entrepreneur also added that the stock market is falling - followers reacted, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Taking to his verified Instagram handle yesterday, Tatcoin founder, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, told his 316k followers that it is not only the Bitcoin market that is going through dips - other sectors as well, even as he listed 5 things Crypto traders should do.


"WHAT TO DO NOW THAT BITCOIN/CRYPTO PRICE KEEPS FALLING!

Before I start this piece, I want to clarify that not just crypto but everything, including the stock market, is falling.


"The price of Netflix, Amazon, Apple stocks etc., are currently low, some half the price there were by this time last year.

So Crytpo is not left out; even Crude Oil is feeling the heat.

But my focus for today is Crypto which is something I am an expert at.


"BITCOIN, which is the most popular crypto, is currently down from its all-time high of $69,000 to $20,000, which is something that has received mixed reactions from investors.

Here are a few things I want you to do now based on your situation.


"1. Steer Clear of the Most Volatile Tokens like Meme coins.

Once a widespread market downturn commences, the first step is to reevaluate current positions and reduce exposure to the most volatile assets. For example, It will be madness to buy Meme coins like Shiba and the rest of its Inus at this time.

Only invest in tokens with real world utilities at this point.


"2. Don’t Risk More Than You Can Afford to Lose. I have repeatedly said

“ Don’t invest an amount you that you can’t sleep at night well”. Don’t invest your Survival, feeding or house rent money”.


"3. Invest in Yourself

For some persons, especially newbies, this is the best time to learn more about Crypto, Blockchain and Web 3. No one ever makes it big in this space without the requisite Education.


"4. Buy MORE long-term coins.

According to past experiences, I know that the next bull run will make so many new and first-time Millionaires. I made my first Million Dollars during the 2017 bull run because I stocked up during the previous winter.

So take advantage of this winter and buy long-term but low-priced germs like BITCOIN, TATCOIN, BNB, APE, MATIC, SHILL, RANKER, ETHEREUM etc.


"5. Join my INNER CIRCLE.

Belonging to a crypto community where you have experienced traders guide you on what coin to buy, how much to buy and how to sell is a blessing that money can’t buy.

Members of my Inner Circle have made over 2,175% profit last month of June and over 285% profit of their trade capital already in July.


Our reporter learnt that followers have since taken to the comments to tell the world how much they love him.


Canice_barrack, 'My big brother'; ibrahimkafayatraji, 'God bless you sir'; ff_fendi69, 'Your dressing always tells your kind of person...fashion lifestyle', among others.



Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments