2023 Presidency: I Don't Have To Dislike Anyone To Support Anyone, Says Nigerian Social Crusader, Bello Shagari

 


The Yarima of Shagari also revealed that it's just a matter of preference - followers reacted, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Tuesday, July 5, popular Nigerian Social Crusader cum Youth Advocate, Muhammad Bello Bala Shagari, took to his verified Twitter handle to state that he doesn't have to dislike anyone to support another, adding that none of the presidential aspirants have God's recommendation in their curriculum vitae.


"I don’t have to dislike anyone to support anyone. I don’t have to dislike Atiku to support Tinubu, or dislike Kwankwaso to support Obi. 

It is just a matter of preference and of course, interest. None of them has God’s recommendation in their cv".


Our reporter learnt that a fair chunk of his followers have since taken to the comments to share their thoughts - here's an excerpt.


Isah Kakanda, 'Peter Obi fans need to understand this'; Olomo Olomo, 'Very good'; Senor Ahmad Zak, 'Everybody needs to understand this', among others.



Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments