The Online Entrepreneur added that although many people have read Hormozi's book [$100m Offers], they still make bad offers, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
In a post on his Twitter handle Monday, June 20, Online Business Consultant, Ken Ndubisi, stated that reading book alone isn't enough, adding that many persons have read Alex Hormozi's bestseller, $100m Offers, but still make bad offers.
"Many people have read 100M offers by Alex Hormozi...but are still making bad offers.
What does that tell you?
Reading the book alone isn't enough".
As expected, tweeps have since taken to the comments to share their thoughts.
Adetoye-Ige Akinlabi (not Akin-Alabi), 'Some people may read it just once and feel they've gotten enough information. I had to read 'Sell Like Crazy' for a second time before I started getting the key information therein'; $Dolapo, 'I agree with you read one book multiple times than reading multiple books one time', among others.
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment