I'm That Girl Every Girl Wants To Be Like, James Brown Declares As He Shares 'Hot' Photos

 


The Nigerian Male Crossdresser also added that he always get whatever he wants - followers reacted, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Taking to his verified Instagram handle a few minutes ago, Nigerian Social Media Influencer, James Chukwueze Obialor, better known as James Brown, stated that he's the one girl that commands huge admiration.


"I’m that girl 👧 that always gets what I want

I’m that girl that goes out with campus football 🏈 stars, end up getting the best husband at the end of the movie 🎥

I’m that girl every girl wants to be like because am the star cheerleader 📣


"😩 ps don’t swipe it the last part 😩 don’t ooo

Face beat by my friend @senorfenty

Pic @makuriya_xo".


"Skincare: Open to skincare brand

Hair : Open to hair brand

For advert placement dm @jamesbrown_empire

For my book Dm @theprincessofafrica

Click on bio☝️ to watch my last YouTube video".


As expected, followers have since taken to the comments to express admiration for him - here's an excerpt.


nazzybellabenz, 'The one and only princess of africow'; ab-riri, 'Uncle tohhot omotoshon'; boots.and.more, 'My princess'; kween_gee7, 'We are not ready for this hotness', among others.



Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments