The successful Entrepreneur also revealed that he studies only a few - followers reacted, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
In the night hours of yesterday, popular American Entrepreneur, Alex Hormozi, took to his verified Twitter handle to inform his 100k followers that he buys about 50 books each year, even as he listed a few that he studies.
"I buy about 50 books a year.
I skim most, read some, and study a select few.
Here are the only books I study (reread every so often). In no order".
Tweeps have since taken to the comments to share their thoughts. While one appreciated him; dubbed it a 'good list', here's what others are saying.
summaries, 'Good list'; Amarachi Precious (Priceless), 'Wow...Such a nice, wonderful and helpful thread. Thank you AlexHormozi for the recommendations'; Mfreke Ime Etuk, 'This is great and worth doing', among others.
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment