Facebook User Prays For IYC National Spokesman, Comr. Ebilade Ekerefe, Says 'Celebration Will Never End In Your Family'

 


The social media user also revealed that he is proud of him, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Ebilade Ekerefe, a native of Aleibiri, Ekeremor, Bayelsa State, is very much concerned about the progress of his people. The alumnus, University of Calabar, who served as Special Adviser on Youths Mobilization in the Henry Seriake Dickson administration (when he was a Governor), has received several awards, Including Bayelsa Merit Awards (BAMA), owing to his selfless services – he is currently the National Spokesman, Ijaw Youth Council (IYC)".


Taking to his Facebook profile a few days ago, a user identified as Ombu G James, extolled the multi-award winning Socio-political Activist, even as he prayed God to continuously bless him.


"Comr Ebilade Ekerefe  The National  Spokman of I Y C whom I am proud of,  you are a great person to me and my family, celebration will never end in your household, may God continue to bless you, evil friends and blackmail friends will not see you, 

I celebrate you my leader..".



Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments