Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Asks Followers 9 Questions For A Prosperous 2022, Offers Mentoring Program
The multi-award winning Entrepreneur had asked followers a few questions, even as he talked about his mentoring services, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.
Gaius Chibueze Ngene, better known as Bitcoin Chief, is one of the most successful Blockchain Entrepreneur in the world. The Tatspace CEO has several bestsellers, including 'How Bitcoin Changed My Life'.
Taking to his verified Instagram handle yesterday, the Miami-based Businessman asked his followers if they're still in line with their goals. Listing 9 questions they have to answer for a better ending [2022], the Tatcoin founder invited them to join his inner circle.
"What does your calendar say?
2nd of June, right?
As you're wishing your family and friends a happy new month, take a moment to meditate on the year so far.
We're half way through 2022. Are you still in line with your goals for the year?
Don't be in a haste to answer Yes or No.
Think carefully and ask yourself the following questions.
"What have I been doing since January to better my life?
What is my ultimate goal for the year?
Which daily activities have I been engaging on to make sure I achieve my goals?
What have I achieved so far since the beginning of this year?
What do I need to do in June to get better results in my life, health and finance?
Who do I need to cut off?
Which places do I need to stop visiting?
Which area of my life do I pay more attention to?
Which books do I read?
How do I want my life to be by the end of June?
The answers you provide to the questions above would give you a proper direction for the remainder of 2022.
"Do you need Guidance ?
I just opened up my INNER CIRCLE ( a small group where I teach, guide and help people like you make money) , and I am looking for 5 new people ready to make Millions in 12 months.
"I want to mentor you and show you coins you can buy before they launch on Exchanges.
I will also give you trade signals of what coin to buy, how to buy and how much to sell.
Last month I sent a total of 29 Trade signals and 26 hit profit while only 3 hit stop loss.
In total i and members of my INNER CIRCLE made 466% profit.
If you think you want to make this Money, send me a dm.
The subscription fee is $500 for 12 months.
Are you interested? Send a dm now with “I AM READY TO PAY”. I am waiting.
#TATCOIN #BITCOIN #REALESTATE #INTERNET #MOGUL
".
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment