Accomplished TV Personality, Denrele Edun, Marks 41st Birthday Anniversary With Stunning Photos, Celebrities Felicitate
The Hamburg-born Media Personality praised himself - followers wrote him lovely messages too, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
A few hours ago, popular Nigerian Television Host, Adenrele Oluwafemi Edun, professionally known as Denrele Edun, took to his verified Instagram handle to praise himself on the occasion of his 41st birthday anniversary, even as he added a number of stunning photos of himself.
"HAPPY 41ST BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!
FORTY WON, it is!
I look 19, I feel like 12 and I act like I'm 10 (Yeah, I never let the kid inside of me die)... Guess that makes me 41!.
"DENRELE, I now pronounce you STUNNING!
Again, find me a more Energetic, Beautifully Young, Vibrant and Effervescent 41 Year old...
Didn't think so! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪.
"Channeling my inner GEN Z side; Youthful exuberance with a lotta BALLZ!
P.S:
I've heard of the three ages of Man: Youth, Middle Age, and You're looking wonderful!".
"Happy Birthday ADENRELE OLUFEMI ADEYEMI EDUN.
📸: @phursuns (in just 6 hours).
This man ain't even Human! 🙌
Customised Jacket: @jacketsbynimi by @thepaintertainer
(That's @lushhairnigeria at the back of my jacket! Genius!).
"💄: @j_beauty_world
Hair: @_hairgod
(These two have cracked me up all night into the morning! 🤣🤣🤣🤣)
👢: @demonia.shoes gifted to me by @emdintosmith
#denreleis41 #denreleedun #denrele #ageless #timeless #focusonthegood #DenreleIsNotYourMate".
As expected, a slew of his celebrity followers, including former BBNaija housemate, Yerins, have since taken to the comments to felicitate with him.
gladyslasila, 'Happy birthday honey'; idyl_music, 'Happy birthday senior man'; moetabebe, 'Denrele!! My love!!!! Happy birthday baby...God's blessings always'; dakoreea, 'HBD to the one and only Denrele', among others.
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment