Reactions As Content Creator, Joseph Brendan, Advises Followers To Read Books On Mathematics..., Says 'These Things Sharpen The Mind'
The Twitter user had advised his followers to sign up for a class on Mathematics and Physics, noting that it 'sharpens the mind', Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.
Taking to his Twitter profile in the evening hours of yesterday, Content Creator, Joseph Brendan, advised his 20.5k followers to make a point to read books on Chemistry, Biology, Art, Physics, and Mathematics, what time they're less busy, stressing that it 'sharpens the mind'.
"From time to time
When you are less busy, pick up books in Biology, Physics, Art, Chemistry, Mathematics and read
You can also sign up for a Mathematics and Physics class. These things sharpen the mind and they are the core of creativity".
Our reporter learnt that his followers wouldn't keep mum as they've since taken to the comments wagging their tongues.
_Adeiza, 'Me wey no like book'; I Put A Spell On You, 'Scholar Zainab'; Big Zee, 'I particularly miss secondary school mathematics'; Dolapo, 'Ahhhhh'; Green View, 'For Physics & Mathematics, I think the right word is analytic and not creativity', among others.
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment