No Be Veezy Jay Be This, Old Friend React As Singer's Music Videos Trend Across Several TV Stations

 


The celebrated Singer had shared the screengrab of a friend who was very much excited upon seeing him on TV, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Victor Justice, professionally known as Veezy Jay, one of the most talented artistes in Nigeria, whose songs does enjoy massive airplay from several national TV stations like Soundcity TV, Galaxy TV, etc, is signed to Global Entertainment Music Management (GEMM).


Taking to his Facebook profile Tuesday, May 3, the Hitmaker shared the screengrab of a friend of his who was very much excited upon seeing him on a popular TV station - one of his friend expressed mixed feelings.


"Omo you don blow oo. I've always prayed seeing you on TV. 


"Omo come back from school and was tired just switched on the TV since there was light. Na your song dey play. My God I had to record fast to post ooo.


"Ahhh omo this made my day - my friends was like, no be Veezy Jay be this? Cause sometime I do post your picture saying only one Veezy Jay. Omo I'm so happy like you won't understand. You know that feeling of dream come true na. Guyyyy I'm so proud of you for not giving up joor. God blessings on you".



Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments