More Nigerians Write Lovely Messages As CEO New Generation Africa, Daniel Ogoloma, Posts 'Tell Me What You See When You Look At Me'
The popular Youth Advocate had shared a couple photos of himself, even as he sought to know 'what they see looking at his photos' - a ton of his followers dropped lovely comments, Pokovirtuousblog has learnt.
A few hours ago, the Founder of New Generation Africa, Daniel Ogoloma, took to his verified Instagram handle to share a couple pictures of himself to his 24.1k followers, even as he sought to know what they see looking at his photographs.
"Tell me what you see when you look at me… 🎶"
Upon monitoring the comments, our reporter learnt that a fair chunk of his fans have dropped lovely messages. While one said 'greatness'; that he is a 'mentor', here's what others are saying.
mr_delight_, 'Tungbalaja is what I see'; director_martinz, 'Greatness papa'; haphzibahhart, '#DOMINION'; amicabletheo, 'I see greatness', am_precious, 'I see a handsome man', among others.
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment