More Comments As Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Asks A Salient Question, 'If I Suddenly Die, What Happens To My Crypto On Exchanges Like Binance'

 


The Miami-based Cryptocurrency Trader's question have since spurred tweeps to share their thoughts, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


In the afternoon hours of yesterday, Tatspace CEO, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, took to his verified Twitter handle to ask his 41.7k followers an important question. In the missive, the father of 2 sought to know what would be the fate of their crypto on exchanges like Binance, asking if their family have access to it - in the event that they 'suddenly die'.


"If I die suddenly, what happens to my Crypto on Exchanges like Binance?

Ever thought of this?

How will my family have access to it?

Let's discuss!

👇".


As always, a slew of his followers have since taken to the comments to share their thoughts - here's what they are saying.


Sweet Gist Dot Com, 'Are people aware of where you keep dem? Cos who is going to tell them, hey yo...This is my I keep my'; Ololade Akanni, 'I always write down my assets in a paper, and keep it very safe', among others.



Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments