Learn How To Shut Down Conversations That Involves Hating On Other People, Says Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Tweeps Concur
The multi-award winning Entrepreneur had advised followers to shun hate speech - his followers agreed, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
In a post on his verified Twitter handle in the night hours of yesterday, Tatcoin founder, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, told his 40.4k followers to endeavor to shut down conversations that don't make others feel good - hating on them.
"Learn how to shut down conversations that involves hating on other people"
As expected, a handful of his followers took to the comments to share their thoughts - here's an excerpt.
MR KENNEDY, 'I simply tell you "if you have a problem with someone, go talk to them, not me" END OF! You carry on, I walk away, if online, I block you!'; Kingstev, 'That will reduce hate', among others.
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment