I Wish More People Studied Books Half As Much As They Pray To God For A Miracle - African Entrepreneur, Eva Alordiah
The Writer had spoken on the need to read books - followers dropped comments, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
Taking to her Twitter handle in the night hours of yesterday, the CEO of Kobocourse, Eva Alordiah, told her 385k followers that she yearn to have people study books half as much as they pray to God for a miracle.
"I wish more people studied books half as much as they pray to God for a miracle".
In reaction to her post, our reporter learnt that a fair chunk of her followers have since taken to the comments to share their thoughts - here's an excerpt.
King Mulla, 'As Africans, we have watched our parents pray for miracles and it worked. We can't go astray'; HALF MAN, 'Real'; Famous Abdulrasheed, 'I wish the message can reach the whole of Africa'; Victor Udoh, 'If you want to hide something from a fool, put it in a book. Knowledge is king', among others.
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment