I Am A Genius...I Will Keep Building, Says Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius

 


The Miami-based Blockchain Entrepreneur added that it'll take a significant success for people to acknowledge it - followers corroborated his statement, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


In the wee hours of today, multi-award winning Entrepreneur, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, took to his verified Twitter handle to inform his 42k followers that he's a genius, adding that he'll keep building.


"I am a genius, but it will take a more significant success for people to acknowledge it on a larger scale, but yes I am a Genius! 

I will keep building!".


Our reporter learnt that his followers took to the comments to drop nice words which substantiated his statement - here's an excerpt.


Cryptic Liu, 'The king'; RUFUS, 'Keep building sir. Bringing blockchain technology to our everyday lives is the goal'; Crypto Pidgin Analyst, 'We never stop building', among others.



Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments