Boundlesspay CEO, Franklin Peters, Speaks On Crypto Dips, Says 'Millionaires Are Made In Bad Markets Than Trending Markets'
The Sales Strategist also invited followers to join his Telegram channel so as to learn how to take advantage of the crash, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
Franklin Peters Odoemenam, popularly known as Blockchain Oracle, is a Nigerian Blockchain Expert and Financial Coach. The graduate of Computer Science who currently lives in Dubai, is the CEO of Boundlesspay, a secure application that turns your cellphone into a mobile bank. He is the author of ‘Mistakes Of A 1st Time Millionaire’.
Taking to his Instagram handle in the wee hours of today, the Cryptocurrency Trader stated that last week was 'brutal' in the crypto market. Inviting his 48 9k followers to join his Telegram channel, the Bestselling Author revealed that he'll show them how to take advantage of the crash.
"Last week was brutal in the crypto space… I got calls and messages from friends and family as well as my students asking if crypto is dead and whether there is hope of recovery.
Haven experienced 4 brutal crypto market crashes in 2016, 2018, 2020 and now 2022, I’m already used to stuffs like this happening. I always say that millionaires are made more in bad markets than trending markets.
"Tomorrow I will be sharing in my private telegram channel on my strategies to take advantage of this crash to generate more money. I’ll be keeping that group open and free till the end of this month, click on the link on my Bio to join.
Don’t forget to download boundlesspay crypto wallet, the best crypto wallet for all your major crypto transactions.
Cheers".
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment