Amazingly Talented Nigerian Singer, Veezy Jay, Shares 'Sunday Testimony', Says 'I Started With 'A Belief' Now It's Turning Into Reality'
The famous R&B Artiste had revealed that there's nothing stronger than faith, Pokovirtuousblog can report.
Victor Justice, professionally known as Veezy Jay, is very much talented, and does enjoy massive airplay from several reputable TV stations across Africa. The Joinkarama native has several hit songs to his name, including ‘Go Slow’; ‘Fight Us’; and ‘Scam’.
A couple hours ago, the Global Entertainment Music Management (GEMM) music star took to his Facebook profile to share a screengrab of his songs on music streaming platform, Spotify, even as he spoke on the power of faith.
"Sundays are for Testimonies right ?
Well I started with a believe and now it's turning to reality..
Like I always tell my friends.. there's no stronger thing than believing.. Believe in what ever you do, e go good".
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment