The R&B Singer had expressed joy over his latest song ['My Heart'] - a musical lover dropped a positive review, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
Pokovirtuousblog understands that in the 2 minutes and 35 seconds long Ghost Face-produ
ced musical piece titled ‘My Heart’, which was released Wednesday, April 6, 2022, Jay talks about heartbreak in relationships – how this line capture it vividly.
~ Them done break my heart ooo
why she break my heart ooo
I no know ooo ~
Taking to his Facebook profile yesterday, talented Singer, Victor Justice, professionally known as Veezy Jay, expressed satisfaction over his hit single 'My Heart', just as he stated that it is 'doing well'.
"New sound since last week
And doing well 🔥🔥 check it out on audiomack for free.
https://audiomk.com/victorjustice21/song/my-heart".
As a handful of his followers took to the comments to drop their thoughts, a follower identified as Empress Praise, stated that he loves the song.
"I listened to this song
I love it like mad".
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment