More Nigerian Youths Express Solidarity As Bello Shagari Writes, 'I Am Declaring For President'

 


The Yarima of Shagari who has held several leadership positions in the country, revealed intention to vie for the presidency come 2023, thereby spurring followers to drop comments, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


The energetic Youth Leader, Muhammad Bello Bala Shagari, who is well-known for initiating projects aimed at promoting national development, had in a Facebook post, in the night hours of yesterday, stated that he'd like to vie for the number one seat come 2023.


"I am declaring for president".


In reaction, a slew of his followers expressed satisfaction over his decision. While one said confidence is key; that he'd volunteer as his national campaign director (for youths), here's what others are saying.


Babangida Tukur, 'Masha Allah wholeheartedly support!!!'; Saifullah Maishanu Cfr, 'After all you are a stakeholder'; Ahm Abd Als Als, 'Walhi we will support u with our last resources. How I will meant it. We shock u', among others.


Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments