The UK-based Blockchain Entrepreneur had shared the screengrab of a grateful student who stated that his courses opened his eyes, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
Olanrewaju Hazeez, popularly known as Fx.professor, is living his best life as a Forex Trader and Educator. The Ibadan naive who launched his forex company, Forexlyfe in 2019, has helped many youths become millionaires.
In the morning hours of today, the FX Trader took to his Instagram story to share the screengrab of a message a grateful student of his sent him. In the missive, the mentee identified as Daniel stated that his [Fx.professor] courses does help him to understand the market.
"Good morning prof, God bless you richly.
Prior to your course I had some trading experience but no consistency and this ruined my trading confidence. Your course opened my eyes and now I know exactly what I want from the market - your course teaches how to understand the market rather than trade by rules fixed by others, not done yet but the progress is amazing, I would totally recommend this course for anyone looking to master FOREX trading at any level, this is an honest review".
Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment