Man Extols IYC National Spokesman, Comr. Ebilade Ekerefe For Promoting Brotherliness, Says, 'Thank You And Keep The Good Work'
The social media user had shared a group selfie of the IYC Spokesman and some leaders of the organization, even as he encouraged them to continue doing the good work, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
Comrade Ebilade Ekerefe is one leader in Bayelsa State that is doing his people proud. The Aleibiri native who served as Special Adviser on Youths Mobilization in the Henry Seriake Dickson administration (when he was a Governor), was elected National Spokesman, Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) a couple years ago. The 34-year-old charismatic leader has a number of awards to his name, including Bayelsa Merit Awards (BAMA).
Yesterday, a Facebook user identified as James Profit Taylor, took to his Facebook profile to extol the National Spokesman of Ijaw Youth Council, and the Treasurer, Timilaemi Ebifoubo, even as he appreciated them for promoting brotherly love.
"My brother, friend and leader from the West Snr. Comr. Ebilade Ekerefe the Spokesman Ijaw Youths Council World-wide alongside the treasurer IYC world-wide, even though I can't call you my friend nor my leader for my best reasons and you know.
I don't have enough words to describe how happy I'm with you two this day for your show of love towards your brothers and friends in the struggle, I just want to say thank you and keep the good work on".
Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment