I'm Not Reading My Facebook Messenger - I See It Has Over 4k Messages - Please, Come To Instagram, Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius Reveals
The multi-award winning Entrepreneur had invited followers on Facebook who want to chat with him to do so via Instagram, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
Gaius Chibueze Ngene is not only passionate about his business, but also in building friendship. The Ikom native who became popular for his 2016 program, 'Mr. Facebook World Tour', which lasted six months, saw the energetic youth visit his 5k followers (at the time). Today, the father of two lives in Miami and has properties worth millions of dollars across the world.
Taking to his Instagram story yesterday, the Tatcoin founder stated that he has well over 4k unread messages on Facebook. Speaking further, the Bestselling Author implored users [on Facebook] who want to do business with him do DM him on Instagram, adding that he's not active on the big blue app.
"Dear people on Facebook,
When I post things here on Instagram it appears on Facebook because this is my Instagram account @bitcoin_chief is connected to my Facebook, Gaius Chibueze. If you see it and want to do business with me, please come to Instagram and DM me. I am not reading my Facebook Messenger - I see it has over 4k messages. please follow me on Instagram - I'm not active on Facebook".
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng

Comments
Post a Comment