IG User Gushes Over Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Says 'Approve This Picture For Me Make I Go Sell Am As NFT'
The multi-award winning Entrepreneur had shared a number of stunning photos, thereby spurring followers to express admiration for him - one wanted to sell them as NFTs, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
In the afternoon hours of yesterday, the CEO of Tatspace, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, took to his verified Instagram handle to share a number of stunning pictures of himself to his 304k followers, adding that he's 'no one's model'.
"I'm just here to play my Role; Ain’t no one’s Model!
Miami Sunny Side, Florida’s Sun, got Orange 🍊 looking like the new cool.
#TATCOIN #BITCOIN #REALESTATE #INTERNET #MOGUL"
As a ton of his followers took to the comments to express admiration for him, a user identified as Iasunco1, besought him to approve the cute photos so he could sell them as a non-fungible token (NFT).
"Boss please approve this picture for me make I go sell am for NFT".
Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment