If You Break My Heart, I No Go Use Am Write Song...I Go Beat You Make You Self Feel The Pain, Says Veezy Jay, Fans React
The 'Scam' crooner had in a social media post revealed that he'll beat any lady that breaks his heart. In reaction, a fair chunk of his followers dropped comments, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
In the afternoon hours of today, 'Fight Us' crooner, Victor Justice, professionally known as Veezy Jay, took to his Facebook profile to announce that, this time, should any lady break his heart, he'll beat her, adding that gone are the days when he used to compose songs about such experience.
"If you break my heart 💔, i no go use am write some this time… na beat I go beat you make you sef feel the pain. 😒".
In reaction to his post, our reporter learnt that a handful of his followers have since taken to the comments wagging their tongues - here's an excerpt.
Oyindenyefa Clever, 'Lol'; Peace Alegu, 'Bro she don break your heart'; Itz Hoody II, 'Yeah I feel you', among others.
Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment