Electricity Bill/Decoder/Internet Data/Airtime, Etc.: Man Hails Franklin Peters' Investment App, Boundlesspay, Says 'I Always Use It'



The social media user had expressed joy using the application, even as he invited others to download it, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Launched in 2020, Boundlesspay is a secure application that turns your cellphone into a mobile bank. Crunchbase states that it is an investment application that offers blockchain management, crypto loans, cards, digital wallets, and payment solutions.


In the afternoon hours of yesterday, a Facebook user identified as Eze Stanley Draxler, took to his profile to express satisfaction using the app, just as he invited his virtual friends to download it.


"Throughout the whole of last year, I didn't buy airtime physically. I purchased through my bank.

I'm yet to buy from my bank this year. I always use BoundlessPay

Download the BoundlessPay App to buy airtime and data, pay for electricity bill, recharge your decoders and so on using your favorite cryptocurrencies"


Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments