Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius Plays Piano, Fans Gushes

 


The multi-award winning Entrepreneur had advised followers to find time to relax, even as he added photos of himself playing piano - followers expressed admiration, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


A few hours ago, Miami-based Blockchain Entrepreneur, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, took to his verified Instagram handle to share a number of cute photos of himself playing a piano, just as he advised his 303k followers to find time to relax.


"Find time to relax!

I am calling out @konvest_music and their MD @thatemekaguy to drop my EP or 1 of the songs in my EP in the Next 30 days or I leave them 😆!

Check out the amazing work @zoolabs.io is doing!

MY EP “COINS & BEATS” out soon

#TATCOIN #BITCOIN #REALESATE #INTERNET #MOGUL".


Our reporter gathered that a fair chunk of his followers have since taken to the comments to write him lovely messages - here's an excerpt.


mizzy.d.artist, 'Odogwu'; hatesin_today, 'Good lifestyle is all I hustle for'; festy_jr, 'Vibes de body, e nor dey finish'; mullerchoco, 'Lord of crypto'; anni_ov, 'Very important', among others.


Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments