Where Do You See Yourself In The Next 5 Years: Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius Talks Wrong Answers, Followers Make U-turn
The multi-award winning Entrepreneur had shared a valuable insight on the most frequently asked question, 'Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years, thereby spurring followers to share their visions, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
A couple hours ago, the CEO of Tatspace, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, took to his verified Instagram handle to help his 300k followers better understand how to answer the question, 'Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?".
"Where Do You See Yourself In The Next 5 Years?
This is a very common question that we hear everyday and it's quite surprising that many people do not understand the magnitude of creative engagement such questions can trigger.
Unfortunately, the answers people provide for this kind of question, shows how much of a poor understanding we have. Most of us fail to read between the line.
"You'll see answers like
1. I see myself as a business person
2. I see myself as a successful person
3. I see myself going higher
Those kind of answer would keep you mundane for a very long time.
"When someone asks you where do you see yourself in the next 5 years, what the question simply means is, what plans do you have for the next 5 years.
Your plans has to be measurable. Your plans has to be defined. It has be clearly written.
"If you don't have a defined plan or purpose for your life for the next 5 years, how would you become an achiever?
With the right plans, you can draft up the right strategies to pursue your life and business goals.
So instead of saying I see myself as a business person, you say, I see myself doing so so and so business. Have a definite goal.
"Instead of saying, I see myself as a successful person, you say, I'm working towards successfully setting up an NGO that is focused on providing relieve materials to internally displaced people.
With such defined goals, you already have a sense of direction and anyone who wishes to assist your dreams can see clearly where you're heading, which makes it easier to solicit for assistance.
"So start today to define your goals. Define your ambition. Create a clearly defined and measurable plan. Without this, you'll continue to struggle.
Now I ask you, where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
#TATCOIN #Bitcoin #Realestate #Internet #Mogul".
In reaction to his post, our reporter learnt that a fair chunk of his followers have since taken to the comments to prove that they understood what he taught them.
Crypt_cartel, 'I see myself setting up the largest functional and privately owned renewable energy plant in West Africa'; Iam_state_, 'I see myself great and professional in cryptocurrency trade'; Nkontannadine, 'CEO of nadssparkle my makeup company and also a manager to a big company', among others.
Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment