Talented Nigerian Singer, Veezy Jay To Drop Single, 'I Can't Get You Off' Later In The Day, Shares Artwork

 


The 'Scam' crooner had in a social media post revealed that he'll be dropping a single today featuring up-and-coming Artiste, Moon Vibes, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


Victor Justice, professionally known as Veezy Jay, is one artiste in the Nigerian music industry whose ‘music consumption rate’ do not commensurate his talent. The Joinkarama native who is signed to Global Entertainment Music Management (GEMM), has 3 albums to his name: ‘Son of Grace’; ‘Vibe’ ft. Bhardboi Lexxy; and ‘The Journey’ [cover songs].


Taking to his Facebook profile an hour ago, the 24-year-old R&B Singer announced that he'll be dropping a single later in the day, featuring Moon Vibes, just as he shared the artwork.


"Dropping today with Moonborn Vibes .. I’ve been listening to this song since last night it got recorded. 💙💙 pls anticipate , share and talk about it 🙏🏻"


Pokovirtuousblog understands that the upcoming musical piece which is titled 'I Can't Get You Off' shed light on love. It was produced by Ghost Face.


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments