Talented But Relatively Unknown Nigerian Singer, Chapa Boy Cries Out, Says 'Reason Me Now Wey I No Get; After Now E Go Hard O'

 


The 24-year-old Dancehall Artiste had in a social media post advised friends to prioritize their friendship now that he isn't wealthy, thereby spurring followers to drop comments, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


A few days ago, talented Nigerian independent Artiste, Omungo Dickson Ayebabomo, professionally known as Chapa Boy, took to his Facebook profile to ask friends to prioritize keeping a connection with him now that he is not an A-list celebrity, stressing that it'll be hard when he gets to that level.


"Reason me now wey I no get......After now e go hard oh........".


In reaction to his post, our reporter gathered that a fair chunk of his followers took to the comments to share their thoughts. While one said he's right; stated that she's with him spiritually, here's what others are saying.


Prin Cess, 'I'm with you spiritually'; Kelvin Plug, 'Normally'; Erefagha Stevenson, 'Na so'; Moses Ebinyo Caroline, 'I feel your pain'; Graceful Son, 'Tell dem oh...my gee'; Mondy AI, 'Now wey u dey okada frm Idumota straight to alaba', among others.


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments