Student Appreciates Fx.professor For Creating Exceptional Courses, Says 'I Can't Wait To See What You Have For Us In Forexlyfe 2.0'
The famous FX Trader had shared the screengrab of a grateful student on his social media handle, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
Olanrewaju Hazeez, popularly known as Fx.professor, is one Forex Trader of Nigerian origin whose passion to help youths has spurred him to create life-changing courses that has improved the financial status of many the world over. The UK-based Entrepreneur is the CEO of Forexlyfe, a forex academy launched in 2019.
Taking to his Instagram story yesterday, the graduate of IT, University of Greenwich, shared the screengrab of a message he received from one of his students. In the piece, the mentee described his courses as 'something else'.
"Good morning sir
I never regret buying ur course
Ur method of teaching is something else
It made things simple and easy
I almost ask myself question if what I'm doing is right when I meant institutional traders
But with time I figured out price action is still the key
I shut everyone down and focused on PA
Their only use big grammar to confuse people.
I can't wait to see what you have for us in Forexlyfe 2.0".
Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/
Comments
Post a Comment