News Central TV: Denrele Edun Shares Heart-touching Story, Says I Had No Friends To Play with And I Was Constantly Taunted

 


The multi-award winning TV Personality had shared a snippet of his interview with News Central TV, thereby spurring followers to express admiration for him, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


In the night hours of yesterday, popular Nigerian Television Host, Adenrele Oluwafemi Edun, better known as Denrele Edun, took to his verified Instagram handle to share a snippet of his interview with News Central TV. In the post, the graduate of English Education revealed that he was taunted and had no friends (except in school), just as he narrated other challenges he experienced.


"I AM A STORY WAITING TO BE TOLD!

Once there was a little boy who floated through Life, feeling as though he was trapped inside of a Horror movie, desperate to find the "Pause" button.

But there was NO button to be found, no lifeline to phone and no one was coming to sweep in and save him from this Nightmare!


"That BOY was me.

I always wore a Smile for others but underneath the mask was a sea of Pain.

I recall my early days of living in a palatable Duplex and then, wham bam! We are moving into an uncompleted building with NO DOORS and WINDOWS!

With nothing to eat, I always had to scale the fence to the compound (It was a Cassava Farm, thank Heavens), uproot as much as I could, jump back and prepare Boiled Cassava for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Cos we didn't have a Cooker, Stove or appliance at the time... we had to use an archaic Charcoal burner.

Man, I fanned the living firelights outta that shite. Just for the food to cook, at least.

I had no friends to play with (except in school) and I was constantly taunted with the tag of "Poor Indian" "Wretched Boy" and some other unprintable names.


"But I vowed;

I was gonna rewrite my Family History, change my damn Narrative and break the chains of Poverty, Aggression and sadness.


"Here I am today;

The Most Gorgeous Human ever with so much LOVE etched in my heart, ready to always comfort a saddened soul, a damn Fixer and Rescuer and above all, a Life Changing Lifeline!

Happiness Lives Here!

A tumultuous journey but I got there. ALL ALONE, ALL BY MYSELF!

GOD IS GOOD!


"Thanks to @newscentraltv for this indepth interview.

(Their YouTube channel has the full lengthy no-barred interview).

And to @officialbolanlebabs who made it seamless.

Plus @tolulopeab who made me spill it all.... nearly all sha!

My BOOK will reveal all.... in due time!

Outfit: @jreason_

Hair: @lushhairnigeria

Skin: @blemivivskincare2

P.S: Lives are like rivers: Eventually they go where they must. Not where we want them to".


Pokovirtuousblog gathered that his touching story have since elicited a slew of his followers to express admiration for him - here's what they are saying.


Uchendu_moses, 'I love you always DEAR DEN'; Yourheadofstate, 'Awwn, very touching and motivating story. Thank God for you. May you never fall off the stairs of success. Forward ever', among others.


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments