Lady Expresses Regret Over Former Mentor, Hails Fx.professor, Says Your Course Got Me Stable Psychologically
The UK-based Forex Trader had shared the screengrab of a student who expressed satisfaction over his mentorship services/courses, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.
Olanrewaju Hazeez, popularly known as Fx.professor, is one Forex Trader of Nigerian origin whose passion to help youths has spurred him to create life-changing courses that has improved the financial status of many the world over. The UK-based Entrepreneur is the CEO of Forexlyfe, a forex academy launched in 2019.
In the evening hours of yesterday the CEO of Forexlyfe, Olanrewaju Hazeez, popularly known as Fx.professor, took to his Instagram story to share the screengrab of a message a student of his sent him. In the missive, the mentee lamented the poor services of her former mentor, even as she hailed Hazeez, describing his courses as one that makes him 'stable psychologically'.
"Had a bad mentor for the past 2 years of my trading career. And also negative members then. It was not just working. My losses was greater than my wins. I can't even trust my analysis, cos then when you analyze and send in the group. It was just filled with negativity. I had to leave the group broke and disorganized
"But Fx.professor course got me stable psychologically. Even though am not in the winning side yet, but I trust my process too. I trust my analysis too".
Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment