I'm The Biggest Influencer To Grace Africa, Reality TV Star, Tacha Brags, Tweeps React

 


The 26-year-old Internet Personality had revealed that she's the biggest influencer in Africa, thereby spurring tweeps to drop comments, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


In the evening hours of yesterday, Reality TV Star, Anita Natacha Akide, better known as Tacha, took to her verified Twitter handle to inform her 1.2million followers that she's the biggest influencer in Africa - in a series of tweets.


"UNARGUABLY THE BIGGEST INFLUENCER IN AFRICA!!!🗣.

"You can keep WALLOWING in denial still doesn’t change the fact that I’m “THE BIGGEST INFLUENCER” To GRACE AFRICA!".


As expected, a substantial portion of tweeps have since taken to the comments of the Port Harcourt native to share their thoughts - here's an excerpt.


UNCLE-MOLLY, 'Daniel Regha has more relevance and he isn't even forcing it this much'; K U K I, 'Their test'; Shedrach Tobilola, 'Shut up!!! (Pawpaw voice); Bellah's DaddyTom, 'Brag Tacha!!!!! say the again and again!!! Let them try be like you if dem no go bend. You worked hard. Please brag', among others.


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments