I Don't Complain About Other People's Game; I Create My Own, Says American Music Manager, Damon Dash, IG Users Extol
The Record Executive had in a social media post advised followers not to complain. In reaction, a fair chunk of his followers expressed admiration for him, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
In the wee hours of today, popular American Entrepreneur, Damon Anthony Dash, took to his verified Instagram handle to share an inspirational quote with his 1.1million followers. In the post, the 50-year-old Music Manager stated that he doesn't complain about other people's game, but creates his.
"I don't complain about
other peoples game
I create my own”
- @duskopoppington
#damondashquote"
Shortly after sharing the post, our reporter gathered that a slew of his followers took to the comments to express admiration for him.
Kris.haskins, 'We need you damon dash, thnx for helping us'; Prince_of_cuts, 'Talk that talk'; _Kingkona, 'This is why you'll always be one of my most influential 'heroes'; Asumbry, 'I love it dame, very wise, man', among others.
Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments
Post a Comment