I Am The Greatest African Dead Or Alive To 'Do Bitcoin/Crypto', Gaius Declares, Tweeps Concur

 


The multi-award winning Entrepreneur revealed that he is the greatest Cryptocurrency Trader (with regard to Africa). In reaction, his followers expressed satisfaction over his statement, Pokovirtuousblog has revealed.


In the morning hours of today, the CEO of Tatspace, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, took to his verified Twitter handle to inform his 34.4k followers that he's the greatest African (dead or alive) in the crypto trading business, adding that it's a well-known fact that he's the first African to invest in Bitcoin.


"I am the Greatest African Dead Or Alive to do this Bitcoin/Crypto s***t.

Not only am I the First known African to Invest in Bitcoin since 2011, but I also Made Bitcoin Popular in Africa.

Travelled 13 African Countries held crypto events in 11.

I am the Greatest to do this!".


Shortly after making the statement, our reporter learnt that a number of tweeps quoted his tweet - they seemed to be very much in agreement with him.


@NaijaPidgin, 'Great achievement. More dey come'; @KingElvD, 'On God you are among the pathfinders - you lead; we followed', among others.


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments