The popular Youth Activist had in a tweet revealed that he deems politics an obligation, thereby spurring followers to ask him dozens of questions, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
In the evening hours of yesterday, the notable grandson of Nigeria's former President, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, Muhammad Bello Bala Shagari, took to his verified Twitter handle to declare that but for the fact that politics is an obligation to him, he wouldn't consider meddling in it.
"Had I not deemed it an obligation, I would have stayed far away from politics".
Upon monitoring the comments, our reporter gathered that a number of tweeps asked him questions - and he answered - here's an excerpt.
Jamila Yusuf, 'How is it an obligation on you please? Some of us will like to know'
Bello answers, 'It is an obligation to any responsible citizen who is privileged to be involved in public affairs. Especially when one has the advantages required of public service.
Adepoju Abdulwahid, 'Bro, what can you do differently and rightly from these present ones?'
Bello answers, 'I only aspire to do much. But I have learnt that aspirations are not enough'.
Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/
Comments
Post a Comment