When I See You Trying To Compete, I Know You're Doubting Yourself, CEO Barcode Multimedia, Bello Shagari Reveals

 


The 33-year-old multi-award winning Youth Activist had in a tweet revealed that folks who are all out to compete with others, shows they very much doubt themselves, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


Muhammad Bello Bala Shagari, is one Nigerian youth who believes in self-efficacy and work. Although he is born into a wealthy family (The notable grandson of former Nigerian President, Alhaji Shehu Shagari), he wouldn't stay idle - he works assiduously like every other Nigerian who yearns to see the country make progress.


In a bid to promote development and unity in his dear country, the alumni of Middlesex University, London, launched a company, Barcode Multimedia, in 2012 - it has since produced several documentaries including 'One Nation, One Destiny'.


Taking to his verified Twitter handle in the wee hours of today, the 33-year-old Social Crusader stated that when something is very good, one would do well not to subject it to competition, adding that folks who try to compete are only telling him they they don't believe in themselves.


"When something is good enough, you don't subject it to competition. So when I see you trying to compete, I know you're doubting yourself".


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments