Reactions As Crossdresser James Brown's Boyfriend, 'PAPiTO' Displays Massive Erection In New IG Photos

 


The Internet Personality had shared a number of group selfies of himself and masked bae on his social media handle - one of the photos his d*ck was in erection. In reaction, a handful of his followers dropped comments, Pokovirtuousblog can report.


In the night hours of yesterday, famous Nigerian Crossdresser, James Obialor, popularly known as James Brown, took to his verified Instagram handle to share a number of photographs of himself and his masked bae (as he's wont to do lately) to his 767k followers - but this time, in one of the pictures his [PAPiTO] pe**s could be seen all erected - he wouldn't talk about it.


"PRINCESS 👸 & PAPiTO

Giveaway going @wfjamesbrownstar

Page follow everyone I tag on my last post drop account details I will be crediting 20k each

Follow @wfjamesbrownstar & everyone I tag"


Shortly after sharing the photos, our reporter gathered that a slew of his followers saw the 'debauched photo' of his boyfriend (in the last slide), hence took to the comments to share their thoughts.


Omaunmi, 'Shey na my eyes dey pain me abi no be papito d* don rise so'; Stefni_m_, 'Ah ah, see papito prick oooo...Hooorrrr'; Zill_ions, 'Papito pri*k dey stand ahhhhh'; Symply_shola, 'No be erection I dey see for last picture. Ebami so fun Agel Gabriel ko blow trumpet', among others.


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments