Odogwu Of Bayelsa Clocks 27: It Is With Great Pleasure That I Am Here To Celebrate Another Year Of My Life, Gyt Enthused
The famous Nigerian Socialite had in a social media post felicitated with himself on the occasion of his birthday, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
It is no news that Gospel Young Tiko, popularly known as Gyt, was born today February 21, 1995. The Olugbobiri native who happens to be a father of one (as of the time of filing this report), is a serial Entrepreneur.
Taking to his Facebook profile in the wee hours of today, the CEO Damikoro Music Empire, expressed satisfaction over his life, for adding yet another year to his age, just as he wished himself a happy birthday anniversary.
"It is with great pleasure that I am here to celebrate another year of my life. I am grateful for surviving all the challenges throughout the last 365 days and turning a year olderπ
Happy birthday to me ❤️
Outfit @pharmtouch
Shoe @cherrys_collection_1234
Shoot @jedking_shotit".
Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/
Comments
Post a Comment