Nigerian Socialite, Rich Succexxful Felicitates As Popular Crossdresser, James Brown Clocks 23, Says Massive Grace Upon You

 


The Internet Personality who is currently in the UK, had shared a number of stunning photos to mark his birthday. In a bid to felicitate with him, Socialite Rich Succexxful prayed God to bless him, Pokovirtuousblog can confirm.


The rise of James Brown Obialor, better known as James Brown, from obscurity to celebrity status, is one known to active social media users. The Comedian who was arrested together with other boys over homosexuality, a few years ago, was said to have attended a gay party in Kelly Ann Hotel, Egbeda, Lagos - he has since used his fame to become rich following his much publicized grammatical error, 'They did not caught me'.


As the outspoken dude clocks 23 today, he took to his verified Instagram handle to recount how he was arrested; his fame; and how that he's using his foundation to change lives.


"It’s my birthday, The Princess of Africa ! I am so greatful to God for all he has done … I know where I started from starting from the day I was arrested but now I am flourishing well because I believe in myself and I’m confident in me … yeah it’s tough and it’s not easy but yes baby girl / boy you will get there just like I did ! I’m proud of me , proud of what I’ve become and proud of the lives I’ve touched … I give God all the glory because I know where I’m coming from … 


"When I was 9 years old I looked at the stars and told myself I’ll blow and look at me now ! It’s been 3 years of fame it’s not been easy but I made it and I’m proud of myself and I’m proud of the fact I’ve touched peoples lives through my foundation @jamesbrownfoundation by helping those in need. There’s soo much more of me to come, royalty moves , watch out !!

📸 @boboiso

MUA @j_beauty_world

Styled by @_allybayempire

Dc @jamesbrown_empire"


In a bid to felicitate with him, Delta-born Socialite, Rich Succexxful, took to his handle to implore God to bless him on his new age.


"Happy birthday 🎂 to you @wf_jamesbrown ❤️

I pray God bless your new age with massive grace upon you Amen 🙏

Comment Amen 🙏

#jamesbrown #birthday #wishes #amen"


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments