More Overtures As African Crypto Influencer, Gaius States, 'I've Made Money; Right Now I Just Want To Be Believing In People'

 


The accomplished Businessman had in a social media post revealed that he is wealthy, just as he spoke about looking for people to believe in - thereby spurring followers to extend overtures to him, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


In the night hours of yesterday, the CEO of ABiT Network, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, took to his verified Twitter handle to speak on the amount of wealth he has acquired for himself, even as he revealed desire to believe in people.


"I have made MONEY; right now, I just want to be BELIEVING in People 😆!"


In reaction to his post, Pokovirtuousblog gathered that a fair chunk of his followers besought him to believe in them - an excerpt.


@mohammed_inde, 'Well said'; @ala_bruce_j, 'Wise word sir'; @Emezuekingsley1, 'Believe in me'; @Lordescobar101, 'Oya believe in me biko'; @GeorgeOwanate, 'Believe in me boss. Me too gats make mama proud', among others.


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments