If I No Learn From You Make I Die, Ambitious Student Tells Forexlyfe CEO, Fx.professor

 


The famous UK-based Crypto Trader had shared the screengrab of a student's message - he was very much serious about acquiring knowledge on forex trading from the successful Educator, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


Olanrewaju Hazeez, popularly known as Fx.professor, has been teaching people how to trade forex for several years - long before he launched his academy, Forexlyfe, in 2019. The Ibadan native who has helped many youths become rich in the foreign exchange market through his courses, holds a degree in IT from the University of Greenwich.


Taking to his Instagram story yesterday, the famous Entrepreneur shared the screengrab of a message he received from an ambitious student. In the dm, the youth threatened to kill himself if he fails to get the fee in order to acquire the life-changing knowledge he [Olanrewaju] offers via his courses.


"Good evening boss

I'd like to know what the fee for the course is sir

If I no learn from you make I die".


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments