I Don't Expect You To Like Me For All The Things I Do, Says Nigerian Social Crusader, Comr. Ebilade Ekerefe



The popular Youth Leader had in a social media post revealed that he doesn't expect an individual to love all his activities, adding that he's not an ice cream seller, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.


The man, Comrade Ebilade Ekerefe, 34, a native of Aleibiri is very much committed to the development of his geopolitical zone [South South]. The Charismatic Leader who assumed office as National Spokesman, Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) a couple years ago, has received several awards including 'Bayelsa Merit Awards' (BMA).


In a post on his Instagram handle, Friday, February 4, 2022, the Activist stated that he doesn't expect an individual to love all he does, stressing that he's not an 'ice cream seller'.


" I don’t expect you to like me for all the things I do. I’m a DEFIANT ✊ not an an ICE CREAM ๐Ÿฆseller".


Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/

Comments