Flood Of Congratulatory Messages As Bitcoin Chief, Gaius Bags 'Distinguished Enterprise Award' At NYCN, Etung Chapter
The accomplished Entrepreneur who was honoured with an award, had in a social media post expressed gratitude to the organizers. In reaction, a fair chunk of his followers felicitated with him, Pokovirtuousblog has shown.
Born in March 3, 1988, Gaius Chibueze Ngene, is one Nigerian Businessman who is very much poised to improve the living standards of his countrymen. The Ikom native who has properties worth millions of dollars across the world, is the CEO of Konvest Music; Tatspace; among others.
Taking to his verified Instagram handle yesterday, the Tatcoin founder shared a couple photos of the award [Distinguished Enterprise Award] he received from the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN), Etung Chapter. In the appreciatory piece, the Miami-based Blockchain Entrepreneur revealed that he's most grateful knowing the youths find him worthy of an award, even as he talked about projects he's working on (for his people).
"It's a thing of joy to be recognised by my own Local Government Chapter of NYCN. I was born & raised in ETUNG LGA of Cross River State, I have invested in Etung. I and My partners led by my brother Praise Achima AKA @naijatechfarmer have cultivated over 30 hectares of Cocoa and Palm oil Estate in Etung Local Government Area, creating Jobs for our People. We are also planning to do more through the “Chief Nicholas Ekuri Njor Memorial Agro Foundation”, which is an Agricultural Scholarship scheme I am launching soon in memory of my Late Dad “NTUFAM EKURI NJOR. I thank Etung Youths for finding me worthy.
!Sama Aboniyen!".
In a bid to felicitate with him, a slew of his followers took to the comments to write him congratulatory messages - here's what some are saying.
Rolexstan, 'Blessed boss'; Bamidele.bams, 'Congratulations sir more award'; Davido00001, 'Congrats sir! I'm inspired as usual'; Apache_crypto, 'True son of the soul'; Norahtee, 'Congratulations chief'; Ibrahimkafayatraji, 'Congratulations. Boss more win', among others.
Source: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/
Comments
Post a Comment